Friday, September 25, 2009

muy fome

It's the weekend finally, and I'm sooo excited. School is getting to be extremely boring just because I can't understand a lot of what goes on and it's mostly just me sitting in a desk doodling in my notebooks. And it's not just like casual doodling. It's intense doodling...And then when I get home I just sit on my bed and either read, sleep, or doodle. Therefore, I look forward to being with kids outside of school. Verrrry much...Plus, that's when I learn the most Spanish.

Tonight I'm going to a party and tomorrow I'm hopefully going shopping! I have this random urge to buy clothes... Ever since the first day here I've wanted to go to the centro and go shopping, but I haven't been able to. Soooo, tomorrow might be my lucky day!

I really have nothing to write here because as you can see from my busy daily routine, nothing happens on weekdays. I just thought I'd tell you all that. But that isn't to say I'm not having a good time. Because when I actually do stuff, I LOVE CHILE. However, times like these, it's not so special...

No comments:

Post a Comment