Monday, March 15, 2010

sin luz

Last night, almost the entire country blacked out for about an hour. From about Valdivia up to La Serena (if you care to look at the map) was without power. It was wierd. And today was one of the first days without an aftershock. Or at least an aftershock that I felt. I probably just jinxed that...Today, us four exchange students from Talca went to Chinese for lunch and then I went to a get together with my old classmates. It was so good to see all of them agian. Tomorrow Jorge, Fran and I are going to Santiago for the day to take care of some things. Oh, and I was in the newspaper!    http://www.diariolaprensa.cl/papeldigital/marzo_14_2010/18.html

Hopefully, I won't have any more strange phenomenons to report back for awhile. But between earthquakes, fires, aftershocks, and blackouts, you can't be too sure...

(There was just a fairly large aftershock...)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, my little sis is famous!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. When's the party!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you!!!!!!! Got your post card and I must say it's about time!!!!!!
    Love and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete