Thursday, March 18, 2010

feliz

I am having such a happy day. These past couple days have been so sad and I've wanted nothing more than to just call Rotary and tell them that I'm going home. But today, I woke up with a huge smile on my face and practically skipped around the house. Everything makes me smile and I'm so happy to be living in Chile, despite everything that is happening here and at home. Today is just an amazing day! March 22 will be my seventh month here. I still can't believe how fast this time has gone by. I literally feel like I just got here last month. I have less than three months left here, and although that scares me a lot and makes me very, very sad, I'm going to take advantage of it. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love you girly. girl. Glad you are having the time of your sweet little life. BE GOOD!
    Hope to see you soon. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its neat that your thankful for your time, your opportunity and this day despite your circumstances! It seems like last week that you were sobbing and packing for Chile and it will be just tomorrow that you are back home. LOVEEEE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that good today woke up with a smile:D
    I hope that every day you wake up well, because you have a beautiful smile:)
    always smiles :D
    You look beautiful :D
    kisses
    Talca, Chile :)

    ReplyDelete